Welcome. Our Colorado Notary Blog provides information about Colorado Notaries and other information in the following categories. You can choose a category below, or scroll down this blog index to select the desired blog post.
Colorado Notary Blog Categories
Colorado Law, Colorado Notary Training, Colorado Springs Mobile Notary, Constitution, Court Cases, Federal Law, Foreign Language Documents, How to Articles, Legal Forms, Legal Terms, Notary History, Notary Information, Notary Laws, Notary Questions, Notary Terms.
- Law Merchant, Pie Powder Courts, 1066
- Legal Advice, Legal Opinions from Notary
- Loose Certificate to Notarize Document
- Louisiana Notary Powers
- Marco Polo Travels and Will, 1324
- Marine Protest and Maritime Law
- Medallion Signature Guarantee
- Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC)
- Model Notary Act
- Most Common Complaints Against Notaries
- Multistate Commuting Notaries
- Native Americans, Tribal ID
- Notarial Certificate Required
- Notaries and the Church
- Notaries in Ancient Egypt, 2750 BC
- Notaries in Ancient Greece, 360 BC
- Notaries in the Republic of Texas, 1836-1846
- Notaries in U.S. Territories
- Notaries Public Act of 1850
- Notaries Public Act of 1876
We also have some other categories of general interest:
Disclaimer: The information on our Colorado Notary Blog and website is for informational and educational use only. Information and articles may become outdated. Information may not be suitable for your particular situation. It is not to be considered or used as legal advice. For legal advice, contact a licensed, competent attorney.
We post questions and answers (Q&A) for questions that we receive from customers, students, and other sources. Your questions are welcome. Please submit your question by using the contact form under Contact Us.
Thank you for visiting our Colorado Notary Blog. Go to Colorado Notary Blog posts.
Call us for Colorado Springs mobile notary service or Colorado Notary Training classes.
ABC Legal Docs, LLC
Colorado Notary Blog
Colorado Notary Blog