- Limited Liability Company (LLC) Forms
- Managing Rental Property, Sample LLC Forms
- LLC Forms List
- Company Records Book Index
- LLC Operating Agreement, Manager Managed
- Schedule A, Member Contributions, Commitments and Distributions
- Schedule B, Ledger of Membership & Voting Interests
- Schedule C, Membership Interest Transfer Ledger
- Schedule D, Wyoming Close LLC Restrictions
- Amendment to Operating Agreement, (blank)
- Amendment to Operating Agreement, Single Member LLC
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting
- Minutes of Annual Meeting
- Written Unanimous Consent in Lieu of a Meeting of the Members
- Bill of Sale to LLC
- Resolution- Open Bank Account
- LLC Certificate Sample
- LLC Articles of Amendment Sample Form
- Resolution- Authorize Contract
- Resolution- Authorize LLC Membership Certificates
- Resolution- Authorize Investment by LLC
- Resolution- Authorize Real Estate Transfer
- Resolution- Authorize Website Design
- Resolution- Lease Items or Equipment
- Resolution- Purchase Items
- Resolution- Reimbursement for Money Paid
- Resolution- Sell Items
- Reference: Colorado LLC Laws
- Warranty Deed- to an LLC
Limited Liability Company (LLC) Forms
Managing Rental Property, Sample LLC Forms
Sample LLC Forms packet for students of our Managing Rental Property landlord training class. (file opening password is required from instructor) See our Seminar schedule for class dates, times and locations.
LLC Forms List
These LLC forms are password protected and not available to the general public.
Passwords are available to our students and customers only.
Please call us or send email if you need help finding a legal form.
We do not select forms for you.
Visit our Legal Books web page for self-help legal books from NOLO Press.
Thank you for your business. Please refer your friends to our website.
Disclaimer: These are sample forms for educational use only, not to be used or considered as legal advice. They may not apply to your particular situation. Laws change frequently and it is your responsibility to check for changes and new laws. For legal advice, consult with a licensed, experienced lawyer.